Was genau ist das Problem mit TB und IMAP (What's exactly it the problem of TB with IMAP) ?

• Hallo Forum,

IMAP scheint eine Dauerbaustelle, die Ritlabs einfach nicht in den Griff bekommt ...

This is a German forum. The programmers of TB do not understand German. So they unfortunately can not read the information you share about the IMAP short commings.

Could you please try to explain in detail whats wrong with IMAP in TB and interaction of TB with an EXCHANGE Server.
    Serious statements please, not just saying: "I'm pissed off with paying for version 2, 3, 4 and now 5 but TB continue to have serious IMAP problems".

I will make sure that this thread is read from the key players at RITLABs.
    Wie ich das sicherstellen kann, kann ich Euch nicht sagen (ich hab's versprochen). Aber seit versichert, dass es dann von der richtigen Stelle gelesen, wenn ich erkennen kann, dass das, was Ihr hier schreibt dazu beiträgt die Problem abzustellen, bzw. das Potential dazu hat.
    Wichtig ist "in English", dass wir ja alle in der Schule gelernt haben :)

What's my interest in this matter ? Version 5 with a bullet proved IMPA !

Vielen Dank für alle die sich hier beteiligen.

Gruß
    Andreas

• Hi folks!

If you are really interested in malfunctioned issues in IMAP you simply can read and fix the bugs which are filed in the RitLabs Bugtracking system. There you will find detailed descriptions and examples of all what didn't work in The Bat!s IMAP-function.
    To give you a starting point try this:
    Filter IMAP

So simple.

Cheers

Jörg Schiermeier
    Informatiker, Bielefeld

The Bat! professional v9.x (32bit NAU) mit XMP-, Regula- und Shell-Plugin • wine v9.x • devuan linux (excalibur/ceres)