Neue Final-Version: The Bat! v8.5.8
- What's new in version 8.5.8 since version 8.5:
- [+] Added the following Diffie-Hellmann cipher suites to the whole set of ciphersuites that can be used for Perfect Forward Secrecy:
- [+] A command-line option /SMTP_DELAY_AFTER_SEND:N to specify delay in milliseconds to wait after sending each message, before sending a new message. This delay may only be made if several messages are sent during a single SMTP connection. For example, for 2-second delay, specify /SMTP_DELAY_AFTER_SEND:2000. Minimum value is 1 and maximum is 60000. After sending a message, you will be able to see SMTP status "Delay N ms..." if this option is active.
- [+] Added a command-line option /DISABLE_TLS12 which disables TLS 1.2 and is equivalent to /TLS_VERSION_RANGE:0-2
- [+] Now a meanginful error message is given to the log when the server disconnects during TLS handshake
- [-] Fixed an error of simulteneous access to the ACCOUNT.ATB file which could lead to write error to this file when multipile accounts with OAUTH were trying to simultaneously write to this file
- [-] Fixed incompatibility with some TLS 1.2 servers which aborted the connection unless The Bat! sends signature_algorithms ClientHello extension on TLS 1.2
- [-] Some interface strings were not translatable
- [+] The /TLS_DISABLE_ECDHE command line option to disable elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman ephemeral key agreement cipher suites on TLS
- [+] The /TLS_DISABLE_DHE command line option to disable Diffie-Hellman ephemeral key agreement cipher suites on TLS
- [!] TLS 1.2. The following cipher suites are supported:
- [-] "Insert Symbol", "Insert Table" and other editor dialogs didn't scale properly on high-resolution monitors since The Bat! v18.104.22.168 released on 14-Sep-2017.
- [-] The Bat! file extension association check (Windows Default Programs settings) could work improperly because a dialog (displayed by The Bat! to configure file associations) could be hidden by the splash screen of The Bat!
- [+] More info on The Bat! starting-up progress is written to the ex_log.txt file if /STARGUP_COMMAND_LINE parameter is given
Mit den besten Grüßen aus Bayern!
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von GwenDragon ()