For an unfamiliar message. How to make a rule: "Inbox" is marked as "read", "FOLDER_1" is marked as "unread"?

• - There is a rule for "Inbox":
    - If the message is marked by the user (flag, color group or otherwise), then copy the message to the folder "Folder_1".
    Scenario 1:
    - Inbox. "Message_1" came;
    - User. Marks the message "message_1" (marks "flag", "color group" or in another way);
    - User. Click "Sort messages ... Ctrl + F";
    - The BAT. Inbox. Marks the message "read";
    - The BAT. Copies the message to the folder "Folder_1";
    - The BAT. Folder_1 folder. He marks the message "Unread";
    As a result, we should receive:
    - Inbox - message "message_1" the flag "read";
    - Folder "Folder_1" - a copy of the message "message_1" the flag "Unread";
    Question.
    How to make "Scenario_1"?

• Hi clim6973,

I think what you want to achieve is not possible with only on board functions in TB!.

You need a kind of shortcut macro for that.

Rules are only for in/outgoing messages which will be automated according your settings.
    There are lot of options but always targeted to automate the process of as I said in/outgoing messages.
    So no interactive action is possible.

As I am using lot of macros in my other programs, but the programs offer to create them already.
    You can achieve this by having a controller who has a macro function. (shuttle xpro)
    Or there is also a kindo soft macro generator on the net, just google.

How does it work ?

For each interaction you need a shortcut or a predefined action like a mouse click and so on.
    So you telling the macro generator which interaction he has to effect.

- Messages comes in
    - select message - (mouse click)
    - flag it (CTRL+G) -
    - "Sort messages ... Ctrl + F"

and so on.

From my experience I recommend you to make some pauses in between, because the macro wokrks properly. Sometimes the macro gets to messed up ,when having to effect more steps.

So that would mean:

- Messages comes in
    - select message - (mouse click)
    - Delay: 250 ms
    - flag it (CTRL+G) -
    - Delay: 250 ms
    - "Sort messages ... Ctrl + F"

Hope I could help you. :)

The Bat! Pro 10.x Professional, Win10 64bit

• As I am using lot of macros in my other programs, but the programs offer to create them already.
    You can achieve this by having a controller who has a macro function. (shuttle xpro)
    Or there is also a kindo soft macro generator on the net, just google.

Could you give a link to the macro generator that you use for "the bat"?

• Could you give a link to the macro generator that you use for "the bat"?

Hi, I do not use any macro generator in TB!, thus I use a lot macros in my work as I am audio producer, but the apps already offer me this option. I can't remember exactly, but it is based on the autohotkey code. So just google "macro generator" and "autohotkey"

The Bat! Pro 10.x Professional, Win10 64bit