Parameters and passwords of all accounts

• Yes - I conform with you. It would bee helpful, but it is a part of security of TheBat! that your passwords are not readable.
    Please reflect, if you can store your passwords in a readable file, everybody, who have access to your PC can also read all your passwords.
    I think you don't want it at all.

Die meisten Menschen sind bereit zu lernen, aber nur die wenigsten, sich belehren zu lassen.
    Winston Churchill

• It would bee helpful, but it is a part of security of TheBat! that your passwords are not readable.

That's what we all thought, but actually, you can see the password in plain text, if you activate the protocol in the account properties under "Transport | Protocol logging". The password will be visible in the file POP.log and/or SMTP.log in the account folder. That seems to be a security risk, but nobody cares.

TBPassRecover exists but has not been updated for a long time

The best password recovery tool for TB! is still Gaijin's TBPR (The Bat! Password Recovery), although it has also not been updated for a long time. You can find it along with some other useful tools under http://thebat.bplaced.net/tools.html

There's another password recovery tool called "TheBat! Password Decoder" (the download link is here). It was updated last year and seems still to be free. Feel free to check it out and post your opinion here.

• That's (TBPR) what I use since I first installed The Bat! 3.x .... and that's ages ago. Great little thing, even though it has not been updated for so very long. Worked on XP, Vista, Win7, ... and still on Win10. What I miss on Win10/64bit is The Bat! Backup Manager, it does work on my Notebook with Win10/32 bit. And from time to time I use the TBConfigSave (also works on Win10/64).

Man muss nur lange genug am Ufer sitzen und irgendwann schwimmt der Feind Rücken nach oben vorbei.

• TBPR was no longer updated. I wrote to the developer and he replied that he no longer updates it.

TBPR hasn't been updated for a long time, but it works fine with the current TB! version.

Email Password Recovery does not include TheBat!

Not the "Email Password Recovery Pro". It's a commercial. As I've already written, the right program is called "TheBat! Password Decoder". Just click the download link above.

What I miss on Win10/64bit is The Bat! Backup Manager,

You can use TBManager. It works on a 64-bit Windows.

• For me the advantage of The Bat! Password Recovery is that you have also the name of the account listet; TheBat! Password Decoder misses that (only user, pwd, type and mailserver). I just tried that tool also but will stick to the TBPR.

Man muss nur lange genug am Ufer sitzen und irgendwann schwimmt der Feind Rücken nach oben vorbei.

• You can see the e-mail address. That should be enough.
    Anyway, The Bat! Password Decoder may be updated in the future, if necessary. On the other hand, support for TBPR has been definitely discontinued.

OOPS, sorry. Probably I should not comment at such a late time.