[ping eCerberus] updater nicht sichtbar

• Entschuldigungen: Ich sprech kein Deutsch, so ich hoffe das ich auch am englisch posten darf.

I have stopped using the Updater because I cannot see the whole interface, and therefore not use the buttons. I seem to remember this had something to do with the screen resolution, but have forgotten what to do about it.

I cannot drag the outlines of the window to enlarge it, nor maximalise the window.

Can you please help me?

I would dearly like to use the Updater, for it is a great tool.

Thank you.

(I tried searching the forum, for I am surely not the only one with this problem, but the German defeated me)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von A.Translator (28. August 2005 um 13:19)

• Yes, I uninstalled, but still have the problem.
    I had it on my former compter as well.

I do apologize for orginally having posted in the wrong group: I had not noticed this one.

Thanks for responding in English!
    (I understand enough German to read replies in German, but do appreciate the effort.)

• I suddenly remembered what causes the problem: it is not the screen resolution, but my dpi settings, which I have at 120% (otherwise the characters are too small for me).

The moment I change the dpi to 'normal' , I can see the TB Updater in full.

I have no idea about how interfaces are made, but eCerberus obviously has.
    Can you perhaps change something so that users with the dpi setting at 120% can also use the whole of your Updater?

I would be very grateful.

Danke!

• Yes, that seems to be the Problem. The 1.19.x-Versions of the Updater are fix-scaled and I set the resolution to a fixed value. Thats a failure. I will change this as soon as possible, so the Updater will scale to variable dpi-settings.

I will announce it here and on my homepage.

Best Regards,
    eCerberus